A Birmingham firm which added mowers to their range of products in 1928, their first mower being the sidewheel "De Luxe". They also made the chassis for mowers made by the Enfield Cycle Co. Webb are best known for their wide range of small manual roller mowers (eg the "Whippet") both before and after the World War 2. They also made the "Miniature" mowers for children in the 1950s. Webb became part of the Wolseley Hughes Group in 1963 but continued to trade under the Webb name until 1973 when they became Wolseley Webb. The company became part of the Qualcast Group in 1984 and apart from one model, the 1990 "Diplomat", the name then disappeared from the mower scene.