The BSA F07 engine on the above machine has just about developed every complaint known.
1. I have completely cleaned out the carb and petrol supply and now have a good supply of fuel. Engine ran well until hot then died, no spark , new plug fitted.
2. Main shaft Oil seals have both been replaced as oil was evident in mag and at drive shaft end. Piston and cylinder are not bad, new cylinder head gasket fitted, and valves etc ares working OK.
3. Now no spark so after cleaning everything down have fitted a new condenser, Still no spark.I take it the wire from the condenser is supposed to be trapped in the silly junction box where the CB points wire and the coil wire are connected????
4. Does this now mean its probably the coil that's faulty or the HT Lead?
5. Can't think of anything else Can you?????