A product of Lloyds of Letchworth, this manual sidewheel machine was introduced in 1923, being named after Welwyn Garden City. It was made in 10, 12, 14, and 16 inch sizes and remained in production until the mid 1930s. In appearance it was a typical sidewheel mower of the period. In 1929 prices ranged from 45/-d. The slogan for the machine read "They cut cleanly and decisively - no "yanking" to and fro needed, tho' grass be wet and tangled".