It is important to recognise that this list is not definitive, nor was it meant to be. Indeed, it was written with the expectation that Club members and others would submit inclusions and alterations, so that at some time in the future the list could become as comprehensive a record as Club members and other enthusiasts allow it to be.
Any additions and amendments can be submitted to the editor directly or through the Old Lawnmower Club.
Readers should be aware of the following notes when using the directory:
- All entries are in alphabetical order.
- Entries listed in quotation marks (““) are model or brand names.
- Entries without quotation marks refer to companies or individuals.
- Words in bold type indicate that an entry exists for this word elsewhere in the directory.
- Each copy of the directory supplied to readers is printed direct from the original computer file. This means that the most up to date version and information is produced. The date at the base of each page indicates the day of printing. Earlier dates (on other directories) indicate a previous version.