Skip to main content
Collection, Preservation and Display of Old Lawn Mowers

Looking for ajax mk3 front roller carriage part lms 910

Enter a word or two to search the forum section and click the Search Forum button.

Hi all. Recently bought my first Ajax locally for 12 quid. The left front leg for the roller is broken and I would like to replace it so that I can raise the cutting height further. Does anyone know where I could find one? Thanks.

Forums

hillsider Sun, 31/05/2015

Wellcome to the Old lawnmower club I broke broke an Ajax for spares a while ago so I shall check my spares box to see if they are still around.

Have you explored this site fully yet? There are some Ransomes Ajax manuals and parts lists in the technical help/mower settings section of this website.

Hello are these the brackets that you require for your Ajax? If so you can  send me a private message to sort out details. Please excuse the upside down photos they were correct when they left my IPad but this site does not seem to allow me to correct them.

Alexh Sun, 31/05/2015

Thanks, yes those are the ones. Having some trouble working out this forum software in order to send a pm.

I have sent you an email using the send email tab in the box to the left of your message.

Ray.

gtc Mon, 01/06/2015

Having some trouble working out this forum software in order to send a pm.

Click on the member name in a post then, on his profile page, click on Contact.